Gentleman Squid Studio
January 24, 2012
You are the zombie. You are the experiment. A secret organization wants to weaponize the dead. Unlike the thousands of other zombies, you’re a bit smarter. You don’t just run about aimlessly looking for your next meal. You can understand speech and can take orders. Project Z.E.D. has finally broken through and made a zombie into a potential weapon. In addition to understanding, you are imbued with the ability to change form, switching between zombie abilities.
During one training sessions, someone intercepts you and begins discussing your escape. Who is this mysterious figure talking to you? What is desired from you? And what is the deal with all these cats???
Three Dead Zed is an action/puzzle-platformer zombie game that brings out your inner child, and then chews on its brain.
- Lighthearted visuals and storyline infectiously brings a smile to your face
- Gamepad and keyboard support with custom keyboard rebinding
- Challenge Stages will test your skills after completing the main game
- Charming hand drawn characters, animations, and effects
- Achievements and trading cards
- Cats in tin foil hats
Logos and Web Banners
- "Possibly the most unique zombie game this year! Three Dead Zed is a brilliantly designed indie game."
- Brad "OtakuDante", OtakuDante's Gaming Inferno
- "Three Dead Zed is a labour of love, and that love is as infectious as the zombies within."
- Michael Irving, Capsule Computers
- "Three Dead Zed is a great first release from Gentleman Squid Studio, and we really wouldn't mind seeing a sequel. A fresh take on a tired genre"
- Mike Rose, Gamezebo
- "Three Dead Zed is an interesting little game with a nice challenge. I'd go so far as to say this game is adorable in its take on gore and violence. Worth a buy."
- Christen Kohl Munnerlyn, Empty Apartment
- "This is a very creative, funny game that gives players the chance to help zombies finally get some payback."
- Charles Battersby, Indie Game Magazine
- "Three Dead Zed is a great platformer."
- Kyh, JayIsGames
Lead Artist and Programmer